No-Sebum Powder Cushion that contains all the features of No-Sebum powder and provides #48-hour coverage with a smooth, matte finish.
1. Matte fix with No-Sebum Powder!
The triple sebum control powder that absorbs excessive sebum controls the skin’s oiliness, lasting your base makeup for a long time without any smudging* or sliding off.
*Smudge-proof against face masks 94% / P&K Skin Research Center / 31 female adults / Period: Feb. 16 - 24, 2021
2. Refreshing without any sliding off, #48-hour** coverage for 5 major skin concerns!
Both water and oil base contain coverage particles that lightly blend into the skin as if applying two layers even when only applied once, maintaining perfect coverage for a long time**.
**Human clinical trial conducted to prove the 48-hour coverage effect (pore cover, freckle & blemish cover, flush cover, bump cover, tone retention) / P&K Skin Research Center / 31 female adults / Period: Feb. 16 - 24, 2021
3. Smooth and matte without dehydration, soft #blur matte!
Micro Blurring Powder fills the skin texture evenly while Fresh Green Tea Water and panthenol retain water to create a matte and blurred look for the skin
4. Safe cushion for the skin and the environment!
1) Dermatologically tested safe cushion with a 9-free formula
It is a mild cushion that has been dermatologically tested so that it is safe for the skin and has a 48-hour coverage effect. It has a 9-free*** formula and has completed testing on the inhibition of particulate matter adhesion.
***9-free: Animal ingredients, mineral oil, 6 types of paraben (methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben), talc, polyacrylamide, tar color, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine
2) Safe cushion using recycled paper and plastic
This product is encased in a box made of 100% recycled paper and a case made of 67% recycled plastic.
Tap on both cheeks first and use the remaining to apply on the eye area, side of the nose, bottom chin and other curved areas with thin skin.
(1) For external use only.
(2) Avoid direct contact with eyes.
(3) If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
(4) Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs.
(5) Keep out of reach of children.
(6) Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.